|Qualification||B.com/ MBA Finance/ M.Com|
|Experience||6 months – 2 Years|
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in-the-moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct.
Should be a B. Com & MBA(Finance) OR B. Com & M. Com with previous experience of 6 months – 2 years
The role would require the individual to understand the financial concepts, apply logic and follow the procedures related to work requests from initiation through completion.
2. Carrying out analysis/ research activities, and necessary communication along with updating of relevant databases/systems and process documentation
3. Taking responsibility for the delivery and SLA of the assigned process
4. Proactively participating in team discussions, suggesting operational improvements
5. Ensure those procedure manuals are regularly maintained and kept up to date.
6. Participate in a wide range of projects and collaborate across multiple work streams or teams; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work.
7. The candidate needs to be diligent and hardworking and be highly motivated and result-oriented, with a strong willingness to learn. Strong communication skills are a big plus. Understanding financial statements is important.
How To Apply ?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it