Amazon is hiring for Data Center Engineering Operations Intern in Hyderabad India. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree can apply for the position. The complete information and requirement are given below:
|Position||Data Center Engineering Opertions Intern|
Maintain mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Assist root cause analysis of equipment failures.
• Assist in troubleshooting facility and rack-level events within internal SLA.
• Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to while performing work.
• Take daily operational readings of all mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Utilize internal tools and portals to manage Data Center workflows.
Education & Qualification
• In pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or similar degree graduating in 2023
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity
The four guiding principles of Amazon are: obsessing about the customer rather than the competition, being passionate about invention, being dedicated to operational excellence, and having a long-term perspective. Amazon aspires to be the planet’s most customer-focused business, best employer, and safest workplace. Some of the innovations made by Amazon include 1-Click shopping, personalised recommendations, customer reviews, Prime, Fulfilment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it