Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring for Financial Analyst in Banglore. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s degrees are eligible to apply for the position. The Complete Information and requirement are given below.
|Company||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|location||Banglore (Hybrid), India|
- Administer the daily financial management of project portfolio consisting of single service contracts and tactical accounts
- Identifies issues related to contract modifications, contract values, and contract deliverables.
- Performs analysis of budget to actual data on monthly, quarterly, and annual bases and for revenue calculations and forecasting
- Analyzes cost assignments, ensuring that all assigned projects adhere to accepted cost accounting standards
- Performs regular profitability and cash flow analysis on assigned projects
- Performs reconciliations of costs and revenues recognized for assigned projects.
- Analyzing revenue forecast variance and checking forecast accuracy
- Tracks and maintain project information and budgets within the project accounting system
- Reviewing and approving work movements and scope changes
- Coordinates with support staff to ensure sponsors are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the preparation of invoice backup requirements, and client reconciliation request
Education & Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree/ M.com/ MBA
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of more than $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.