NVIDIA is hiring for System Software Engineer – New College Graduate in Banglore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees can apply for the position. The complete information and requirement are given below:
|Position||System Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
- You will be involved in the definition, architectural design and analysis, and development of cutting edge functional safety software, with an opportunity to shape the future of parallel computation on GPUs
- Take complex software written for vastly different domains and harden to levels sufficient for deployment in mission critical automotive domains and also pass safety certification
- Participate in development of proprietary and open computing standards and contribute to the development of next generation GPUs in collaboration with architecture and HW engineers at NVIDIA
- Inculcate a culture of high quality software development, mentor other engineers.
Education & Qualification:
- Passionate about high quality software engineering, and a desire to contribute towards creating better software
- Fair understanding of computer architecture, OS fundamentals
- 0-2 years experience in complex software development, design, and analysis
- A strong team player; self-motivated and good attitude
- A strong desire to learn, grow and create
- Previous experience with Parallel Programming, particularly in CUDA, OpenCL, or Renderscript
- Prior experience with developing safety critical software, or hardening and taking complex software through software audits
- Prior experience in middleware/system software security engineering
- Hands-on experience with software safety analyses, such as FMEA, FTA, ETA, HAZOP, DFA/coexistence analysis/freedom from interference, etc
- Hands-on experience with various tools and standards for better software engineering at the architectural, design, and code levels
NVIDIA is committed to cultivating a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.