Google is hiring for Software Engineer in Banglore and Pune. Candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees can apply for the position. The Complete information and requirements are given below:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s degrees|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Location||Banglore, Pune, India|
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search.
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience with software development in one or more programming languages.
- 1 year of experience with data structures or algorithms.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- 1 year of experience building software for data privacy or security (e.g., identity and access management).
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
Google LLC (/ˈɡuːɡəl/ ( listen)) is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.