Deloitte is hiring for the position of development Analyst in Hyderabad, India. Candidates having bachelor’s and master’s degrees can apply for the position. The information and requirements of the position are given below:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Designing, building, Unit Testing and documenting applications using Microsoft platform and other technologies including but not limited to C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint, SQL Server, Azure, ServiceNow, Siebel, PeopleSoft, SAP HANA, Hadoop, Data Stage, RPA and Business Intelligence. This list of technologies continues to evolve and grow
- Working with Senior Development Analysts, Architects, Delivery Managers and Business Analysts to clearly define and understand business requirements
- Recommending technological solutions/options when required on projects to achieve business objectives.
- Being an active participant in the Communities of Practice (CoP) and engaging in sharing of leading practices and standards
Education & Qualification:
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.C.A. (60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs)
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Suggest practical solutions and collaborate with the customer to implement the solutions
- Perform account coordination with the customer to build / improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement
- Seek information / ideas / establish relationship with customer to assess any future opportunities
- Define project standards, knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interact with functional SMEs
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.