Virtusa is hiring for the position of Data Engineer in Chennai. Candidates having Bachelor’s or Master’s Degrees can apply for the position. The full information adn requirements of the position are given below:
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently to deliver objectives.
- Willingness and ability to learn new techniques, tools and languages.
- Demonstrate the capability to problem solve, look for solutions and communicate these openly in a timely manner.
- Ability to deliver change in an existing team, e.g. influencing the adoption of Agile or other appropriate methodology where resistance is met.
- Experience of working in agile teams using methodologies such as SCRUM, use of Jira and Confluence.
- Happy working in Waterfall or Agile delivery teams.
- Experience in any Taxonomy or Reference Data Management tool (e.g. SmartLogic, Centree)
- Keen data analysis skills with semantic and graph database experience.
- Ability to tease out data issues when integrating semantic data to relational data
- Have experience in using Rest API technology with debugging capabilities to identify cross integration issues
- Ability to and have experience reading code and create Technical Documentation for Support purposes.
Education & Qualification:
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Ability to establish and run Training sessions using Reference Data Management Tool
- Have experience in relational database construction, understanding of modeling with multiple relationships. Understand 4th normal form, 5th normal form modeling construction.
- W3C and SHACL knowledge a BIG plus
- Have experience using Power BI, Power Apps
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.