Cognizant is hiring for the position of Java Developer in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Candidates having Graduation degree can apply for the position. The full information and requirements for the position are given below:
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
- Clearly understand community career lattice and be able to explain the same to team members.
- Demonstrate appreciation of diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- Highlight any observable deviations in areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Refer new talent for hiring.
- Conduct hiring discussions.
- Identify potential retention risks.
- Facilitate mentorship process in a small community of members.
- Inculcate community brand positioning professional interactions.
- Report any deviations from people’s practices that do not reflect organizational values.
- Conduct people management processes with fairness, transparency and diligence.
Education & Qualification:
- Graduation degree
- Identify ideas that can be converted into reusable assets.
- Contribute towards creating reusable assets.
- Contribute to white papers under guidance.
- Contribute to experience papers under guidance.
- Contribute to case studies under guidance.
- Spring Boot
- Core Java
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.