IBM is hiring for the position of Service Associate – HR in Pune and Banglore India. Candidates having Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees can apply for the position. The full information and requirements of the position are given below:
|Position||Service Associate -HR|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree|
|Location||Bengaluru, Pune India|
- You will update and processes employee data in the HR System to provide accurate and timely information to a variety of HR Services
- Interface with customers to resolve questions and issues regarding compensation administration/processes
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the client’s existing standards
- You will require to have good understanding of the internal and external policies, procedures, regulations, and compliance related to Human Resources and respond to employee queries.
Education & Qualification:
- Experience in HR Management System.
- Masters Degree in HR
- Minimum 1-3 years in Core HR & Issue Resolution for any International IT / ITES Companies.
- Good verbal and written English language skills. Ability to communicate and resolve difficult customer service issues
- Expertise and knowledge in Core HR related processes (excluding Recruitment)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities under time pressure to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to trouble-shoot and implement changes in his/her processes
- Effectively Works with Others – Works well with internal customers and external suppliers and can positively influence others in problem solving and work process improvements
- Attention to details
- Team work – the ability to work well within the team is key to this role
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.