Deloitte is hiring for the position of Data Management – Analyst in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Candidates having Bachelor’s/ Master’s/MBA degree can apply for the position. The full information and requirements of the position are given below:
|Position||Data Management – Analyst|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Processing employee data transactions in Success Factors
• Performing ongoing validation, reconciliation and audit of employee data and data management processes, implementing data governance framework
• Responsible for day-to-day administration of all Data change or correction requests.
• Partner closely with various teams and other internal clients in handling employee related issues.
• Maintain high level of accuracy on all transactions/reporting/Analysis
• Create and append process SOP’s
Education & Qualification:
1-3 Years of experience in HR
• MBA HR or graduates with prior experience in Talent or related business processes
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal traits including confidence, responsiveness, flexibility
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Deep understanding of HR technology, systems, HR data and reporting
• Experience in some type of data management and analytical role
• Strong business acumen (understanding of employee data in HR processes)
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills, and as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exact same way.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.