EY is hiring for the position of Management Associate in Bengaluru, India. Candidates having graduation degree can apply for the position. The complete information and requirements of the job are given below.
- Calculate staff requirements based on demand projections.
- Create staff schedules to maximize service and minimize cost.
- Timely update of resource schedules on the schedule management tool (Retain).
- Timely review and resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Proactive review of resource availability/future project demands.
- Minimize open, unfulfilled demand.
- Mailbox management.
- Optimization of resource utilization through effective resource deployment.
- Basic reporting and analysis.
Education & Qualification:
- Any Graduates
- 0-1 year of relevant workforce management experience
- Experience in workforce management concepts, resource deployment and scheduling
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent teaming and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to excel under tight timelines.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.