Meesho is hiring for the position of Growth Associate in Bangalore, India. Candidates having Graduation Degree can apply for the position. The full information and requirements of the position are given below:
|Experience||Freshers (0-2 years)|
|Location||Bengaluru, India (Hybrid )|
- The role requires strong quantitative problem-solving skills with a keen eye for customer centricity and business strategy, and solid project management skills. Strong performance in this role will gain you visibility and opportunities across different business verticals within the organization.
- Execute programs to improve experience metrics, driving improvement in NPS or relevant operational metrics
- Own a key part of user experience for our customers and drive continuous problem discovery to identify key customer issues
- Monitor input and output metric performance and work closely with operations and product teams for quick turnaround on problem solving
- Develop and drive strategic programs to solve and improve experience structurally with a focus on sustainable, long-term growth
- Engage internal stakeholders and Meesho leadership to communicate progress and updates and ensure success of the programs you own
Education & Qualification:
- Graduates from premier institutes
- 0-2 year of experience; preferred in eCommerce, Data Analytics, 3P logistics, Payments, Consulting or fast-growing startups
- Excellent data-driven problem solving and analytical skills. Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- High sense of ownership; ability to lead and execute projects independently
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and work on complex projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Meesho is India’s fastest growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day 😎. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all the job details on the page.
- Scroll down and press the CLICK HERE button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Cross-check the information before submitting it.